- Arts Mid-HudsonA Poughkeepsie-based agency that supports local artists and makers and hosts arts programs, performances and exhibits.
- Exodus Transitional CommunityProvides substance abuse services, housing assistance, training and employment information for youth and adults affected by the criminal justice system.
- Hudson River Housing’s Liberty StationProvides housing for local veterans.
- Hudson Valley Animal Rescue and SanctuaryA local animal shelter.
- Mid Hudson AquaticsA nonprofit organization that offers low-cost swimming instruction and competition.
- Nobody Leaves Mid-HudsonA Poughkeepsie-based agency, founded and staffed by Vassar alumnae/i and students, that provides support to local immigrants and other low-income families.
- People’s PlaceA food pantry and thrift store in Kingston.
- R.E.A.L. Skills Network, Inc.R.E.A.L. (Relationship Empowerment Affirmation Leadership) provides academic and recreational programs for at-risk youth in Poughkeepsie.
- Ulster Literacy AssociationProvides one-on-one tutoring and literacy classes in Ulster County.
- Victim Services of Family Services, Inc.Provides support to victims of domestic abuse and sexual assault and their families.