Each year the Community Works Campaign raises money from Vassar students and employees for 10 local non-profit agencies. To build our list of recipients for this year’s campaign, we are encouraging College employees and students to nominate worthy agencies located in the Hudson Valley.
Community Works is open to all suggestions, but our focus has been in the areas noted below:
- hunger, poverty, and homelessness
- community organizing and advocacy
- domestic violence and child abuse prevention
- education and youth programming
- the environment
- health and disability services
- LBGTQ services
- the arts
Suggest an Agency
Grant nominations should be received by Friday, September 19, 2014.