Community Works is a philanthropic campaign whose mission is to provide financial assistance to local not-for-profit organizations. Funded by donations from employees and students of Vassar College, Community Works has funded over 50 different groups in the Hudson Valley since its inception in 2001. Recipients are selected each year by an employee committee from nominations made by the college community.
Making a pledge online is easy, safe, and convenient. 100% of your donation goes to support local non-profit groups working to make our community a better place for everyone.
- Pitching in at Local Non-ProfitsCatharine Street Community Center
- The Senior ProjectHudson River Housing
- Volunteers Cook Up the Holiday SpiritJohn Flowers Family Partnership
- Elizabeth Celaya ’02, Champion of Main StreetHudson River Housing
- An Advocate for Migrant WorkersRural and Migrant Ministry
- Soccer Players Sing? For the Holidays, They Do.John Flowers Family Partnership
- Community Fellows: Bringing Town and Gown TogetherR.E.A.L. Skills Network; Domestic Violence Services at Family Services